Hello Residents -
Please be aware that our landscaper, Blade Runners, will be working on a few maintenance/improvement projects that the HOA has approved. The projects below are expected to begin any day now.
- Removal of the dying oak tree on the Ridgewood side at the top left of our entrance. Note: there is another dead oak tree just on the other side of the wall that RA or the county will be removing.
- Plant fall annuals in front of Ridgewood entrance sign/wall
- Tot-Lot perimeter pruning, weeding and re-application of child-safe mulch
- In the large common area in front of the Tot-Lot (a.k.a. the “D”):
- Establish wood chip bed for the large oak
- Fill in depression area (where rain water pools) with soil and re-turf.
- Create a cleaner-looking wood chip bed an the bottom of the common area between 11714 and 11716
- Create a cleaner-looking wood chip bed between 11707 and the guest parking spaces.
As mentioned in our annual meeting, in addition to the above projects, the board is also considering a few (two or three) preventative soil erosion projects in common areas between our units. We are awaiting designs for those from the landscaper and then will need RA Design Review Board approval before moving forward. Residents that neighbor these areas will also be contacted prior to any work starting.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions about these projects.
We hope everyone is enjoying the start of fall!
Ridgewood Cluster HOA
Powered by Facebook Comments