Pick Up Days:
- Mondays, 9 AM Trash & 1 PM Recycling
- Wednesdays, 9 AM – Yard Debris***
- Thursdays, 9 AM – Trash Only
- Large Item Pickup (appliances, mattresses, furniture) – Call (703) 818-8222
- Hazardous Items Pickup (paint, oil, batteries, computers/electronics) – Call (703) 818-8222
Yard debris (grass clippings, leaves, branches, shrubs, etc.) is collected on Wednesdays only. Yard debris must be bagged and placed curbside. If branches cannot be bagged, they must be trimmed to less than four feet in length and tied in bundles.
- Flatten all cardboard
- Plastic wrap/bags are not recycled (bring to grocery store)
- You may co-mingle all items
- Pizza boxes (and similar) are not recycled
- Branches must be bagged/binned and smaller than four feet in length
- All trash must be in covered bins or heavy duty black trash bags
- No bins or trash should be placed on grass
DON’T PLACE YOUR TRASH/RECYCLING/YARD WASTE CURBSIDE PRIOR TO SUN DOWN OR 6:00 PM (which- ever is earlier) THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SCHEDULED COLLECTION DAY!
All trash must be in containers or in heavy duty black trash bags (available at Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s and many other businesses). Bags not in containers or heavy duty trash bags could be damaged by animals and leave trash/recycling throughout the community. All recycling must be in a secured container. Recycling not secured could be blown throughout the community.
When your trash and recycling are not curbside for collection, the containers should be stored out of public view in the rear yard. Trash and recycling containers are not permitted to be stored on the front porch, side yard or behind bushes (front or side).
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Sarah Helander by phone at 703-437-5800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by Facebook Comments